Large Root Three Section Server
This simple organically shaped divided server is a great way to get three salsas or condiments on the table or in the buffet line without taking up much space. Arrange three or four together for a stunning spread of sides and snacks that can easily be traded out without handling one large tray!
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed fir stumps with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike. Knots and other natural wood features add unique character to each piece.
- Gorgeous wood grain and colors make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- Approximate Dimensions: 15 L x 7 W x 2 H inches
Each of our hand carved root platters is uniquely beautiful and stands alone as a natural work of art. These fantastic pieces are carved from a species of Chinese Fir called Shan Mu, which grows abundantly in the mountains of central China. The stumps left by logging are reclaimed prior to replanting and hand-carved by local artisans into the shapes in this collection. They are beautiful and practical items that bring their own unique organic charm into the home. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind. Food-safe lacquer finish. Hand wash. Knots and other natural wood features add unique character to each piece.